Clan Xel'Naga Equalists

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the StarCraft II Clan

2 posters

Introductions

Valor
    Valor

Introductions  Empty Introductions

Post  Valor Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:34 pm

Hey everyone! this is a place to introduce yourself; and tell everyone a little about yourself if you want to.

BluntSmokah
    BluntSmokah

Introductions  Empty Re: Introductions

Post  BluntSmokah Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:16 am

Hello everyone, BluntSmokah here, Real name Billy. Been playing strat games since warcraft 3. I'm about to be 21 and boozing it up, but that doesn't mean that I wont be taking this game seriously when I become a raging alcoholic! but in all seriousness I want to take this game to the next level. I am only a plat player but I am currently working my way up try become a better gamer. I mainly play Zerg so if anyone out there needs a Zerg practice buddy I'm your man!! Looking forward to being a part of XnE and hopefully I can help take it to the top! Thanks guys for inviting me! SmileSmileSmileSmile
    Valor
    Valor

Post  Valor Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:40 am

Hey guys, So I'm 19, almost 20(November 7), and I have a CNA and EMT license. Next year I'll be getting my paramedic, biohazard, and IV certifications for most of the year; and then starting pre-med. I hope to one day become a neuro-surgeon. Right now I'm on "summer" (just taking a breaking from school) and practicing Sc2 A LOT. I have a professional coach at the moment and am advancing quickly within starcraft 2. I've taken on an administrative role within the clan and will be working closely with artaniS to make not only make this clan a thriving community based around fun and/or competitive play; but to one day have a pro team(And hopefully I'll be on it haha). If you need anything or have any concerns regarding clan matters feel free to message me anytime either on these forums or on battle.net

Hope to see you on b.net soon!

Here is my contact information -
    Sc2 AM Server Name - Valor (228)
    Skype - Valor.117
    Email - Valdanvandemark@gmail.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:35 am